Thursday, May 6, 2010

Say that again and you will not live to see this baby

Every woman begins to get touchy about things towards the end of pregnancy. You think at about 6 months that there is no way your belly is going to stretch any further. Oh, but it does. You feel like eating a ritz cracker is equal to gobbling the entire turkey at Thanksgiving. There is no more room for anything in there and you've had it! Here's the prime time for hubby to stick his foot in his mouth.



For me, it was this. I am eight months huge and the elastic on my pants is uncomfotable. I want bigger pants. Now. So, I grab my purse and my reluctant husband and head off to MotherHood Maternity. Why do you need more pants? my poor hubby wants to know. Because the elastic is cutting your child in half - literally.. I tell him.

He looks right at me and says,

" Honey, they don't make pants any bigger."



Yeah, he is still paying for that one.


*Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment